Wednesday 2 June 2010

Can Luggage Stay On The S1000RR? Yes When It's Ventura


So, a long weekend trip to Le Mans for the 24 hour bike race is booked and the new BMW S1000RR is sitting happily in my garage, writes Paul Johnston of London Bikers. The guys are all excited about the trip and the weather is looking like it's going to be great, but hang on I don't have any luggage apart from my rucksack to take my stuff! I contact BMW to see what they have to offer and also Bagster. BMW's offering was tailor made for the bike but fixed to the rear seat and was not of any substantial size so the rucksack would be needed as well, Bagster/Baglux had nothing to offer for the new S1000RR, then I get an email from a friend asking if I had seen the latest offering from Ventura? Click here to read the full story ....

No comments:

Post a Comment